The Tricel Novo wastewater treatment system is a reliable easy to install and simple to maintain system for all wastewater requirements. This highly functional system can cater for rangers from 1 to 50 population equivalents (PE).
The Tricel Novo submerged aeration plant is suitable for domestic and light commercial to communal applications. Each system comprises of three independent treatment zones, one for each of the different stages of the purification process.
European Certification Requirements
All Tricel wastewater treatment plants have been tested to European certification EN 12566-3 and comply with the requirements of S.R. 66:2015. This certification tests all plans for strength, water tightness, durability and treatment efficiency.
By using a wastewater treatment plant which is CE certified, clients can rest assured that it has complied with tests and inspections which guarantee a high level of security and efficiency.
How the Tricel Novo works
These plants use a simple, proven technology, consisting of three treatment zones in each zone a different stage of the treatment occurs.
- Wastewater from the dwelling house, toilets, sinks, showers etc., into the plant.
- Effluent into the primary settlement chamber. Settlement occurs when the heavier solids drop out of the wastewater and settle to the bottom of the tank creates sludge and the lighter solids flow to the top of the water to create a scum. The top layer acts as a seal and stops orders escaping.
- Next is the aeration chamber, where masses of naturally occurring bacteria inhabit specifically designed plastic filter media. The bacteria feed on the waste removing it from the liquid. A continuous supply of the from a low-pressure, high-volume compressor in the top section of the unit sustains these bacteria. Wastewater passes through the filter media over and over, ensuring every high treatment efficiency.
- The liquid then proceeds to the final settlement chamber. Any remaining minute bacteria particles separate from the liquid within this chamber before discharge from the plant. This process slows the liquids velocity, allowing for any final trace impurities to settle to the bottom of the tank section. A sludge return system then returns these impurities back to the primary settlement chamber. The remaining treated liquid now meets the required standard and is safely passed out of the Tricel Novo plan system.
- The treated effluent is now ready for discharge to a suitably designed discharge area as required by the relevant local authority.
Domestic Waste Water System
The Tricel Novo wastewater system is ideal for homeowners as the lightweight nature of the system makes easy on-site delivery, there is no need for big excavation and large holes that disrupt and disturb your garden and there is a very low visual impact from fully installed units.
Commercial Waste Water System
The Tricel plant are also suitable for installations at housing estates, camping sites, hotels etc., as it has low maintenance and running costs and it is manufactured out of lightweight SMC which is easy to manoeuvre in the installation process.